Certificate IV in Telecommunications Engineering Technology ICT41219
This nationally recognised qualification is the ideal traineeship for technicians and electricians who wish to upskill to take advantage of emerging technologies associated with the NBN, smart wiring installations or commercial based IP systems. There are no technical pre-requisites to participate in this traineeship.
This qualification is quite diverse as it covers a wide range of industries and job outcomes.
The nominal duration for the Certificate IV in Telecommunications is 12-24 months (depending on the jurisdiction). Depending on the study mode and any RPL given the course duration may be shortened.
Presenter:Comtech Accredited Trainer
Time:To Be Advised
Comtech National Training Centres:
QLD: 3 Westmoreland Bld, Springwood QLD 4127
SA: 491-499 South Rd, Regency Park SA 5010
VIC: 200 Lorimer St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207
NSW: Unit 6, 7-9 Underwood Rd, Homebush NSW 2140
WA: 223 Star St, Welshpool WA 6106
TAS: Hobart and Launceston
Comtech Training deliver this course EVERY MONTH
Middy's will register your interest for this course with our Partner trainer Comtech Training (RTO 90933) as a preliminary registration. Comtech will then contact you directly to complete your registration and organise payment.
This qualification reflects the role of an advanced technician (technical officer), team leader or supervisor with a wide range of telecommunications skills. The skills required for this role may include, but are not restricted to, the ability to install and maintain:
- Enterprise networks in emerging and converging technologies
- Optical and wireless equipment for high speed broadband network infrastructure
- Internet protocol (IP) based network telecommunications equipment
- IP based networks in home networks and small and medium enterprises
- Telecommunications, data cabling and cabling products in line with the specifications of the access network owner
- Telecommunications access network cabling and infrastructure, systems and customer equipment
Modules covered in this course are:
- Address customer and business requirements
- Build and maintain an IP system
- Build and maintain a wireless network
- Repair and fault find a network
Middy's will register your interest for this course with our Partner trainer as a preliminary registration. The Partner trainer will then contact you directly to complete your registration and organise payment.
Disclaimer: Courses are run subject to availability and enrollment numbers. Course dates may change subject to participant availability and ensuring minimum class sizes are filled. Courses non-refundable, alternate course dates will be provided if required.